Electronic payments are the most efficient way for state government to do business.
Electronic payments are the cheapest, fastest and most efficient way for state government to make payments. We save money by letting you save money. It's the wave of the future!
- They're cheaper - It is 3 times cheaper to process an electronic payment through the banking system compared to a state warrant.
- It's faster - Cities, counties and vendors who receive payments electronically receive their payment faster because no mail time is involved.
- It saves you time - Cities, counties and vendors who receive electronic payments do not have to make a deposit or make a trip to their bank. The money is automatically deposited into the account you specify. Plus, if you have a separate account for each payment you receive, we'll deposit it into as many accounts as you need.
- It reduces your risk - Checks and warrants can be lost, stolen or credited to the wrong account. With electronic payments, a pre-note authorization ensures your payment is deposited into your account.
- It saves us all money - By reducing the number of state warrants written, the more money we save. Reducing the number of state warrants translates into less expensive government -- and that helps everyone!
Download an ACH Enrollment Form